Friday, January 5, 2007

Bill O'Reilly is My Gay Lover






Sigh. I shouldn't have done it.




There was nothing on television when I got home from rehearsal.




I shouldn't have done it. But I did.




I turned on "The O'Reilly Factor" last night after rehearsal....since "The Daily Show" & "The Colbert Report" are in reruns until next week.




I stayed on there, because there was the story about Obama running for president, and the fact that he has tried marijuana & cocaine. Not a big deal. Look at Junior...who is currently president. I believe he did more than try.




But O'Reilly was saying that he understood that about everyone in the US (except for himself, of course...he is perfection!) had tried MJ, so he understood that...sort of.


THEN...here's the shocker..."But cocaine is a felony".




Fuckin' Hell.

No comments: